Sunday, 18 November 2012

Project Club - November 2012 » Christmas Cheer «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com

Christmas is a time for family and friends, to eat, drink and be slightly merry lol so for this card I thought of the Christmas drink mulled wine (to be honest I would rather have a Malibu and Coke or a Pina Colada but you get my drift lol).  To make the drink I used the glass from the July Project Club stamp set ref: 2300059a and the set is called ‘Classy Cocktails’, the handle I got from the Die-namics die set ‘Always Time for Tea’.  I stamped with Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured the glass in with Pro/Flex Markers then attached the handle before I sprayed it with Crafter’s Companion Spray and Shine.  The cinnamon sticks are left over strips of card that I coloured in and stuck to the back of the glass once it had dried.  I stamped the room view onto a Spellbinders – Labels Two shape using Memento – Tuxedo Black, then coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers.  I drew around the Labels Two shape onto some burgundy card and cut it out for the matt.  The sentiment is from the ‘Grand Word Perfect 2’ stamp set ref: 1803069a.  The background is from Spellbinders M-Bossabilities – Bricks and Bark, I used the de-bossed side and using a Quickie Glue pen added some glitter to the mortar section of the bricks before matting on the burgundy card.  I used silicone glue to attach the room view, the drink and the sentiment adding some glitter to the sides of the sentiment.  I added some gems to the Christmas tree and to finish added a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment