Saturday, 17 November 2012

Project Club - November 2012 » Baby Girl «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

All stamps used are from Dimension Stamps visit their website for the full range www.dimensionstamps.com

I wanted to do something non-Christmassy so when a friend recently told me she was expecting thought a baby card work fit the bill.  So I used the window stamp on some white card with the Brilliance ink pad – Pearlescent Orchid, it says on the ink pad that it’s a fast drying pigment ink so as soon as I’d stamped I added some detail clear embossing powder to it, it did work really well, but like I say I add the powder straight away and ended up with a really nice shine.  I then raided my stash and found quite a few bits of pink card and paper, they were the freebies from magazines and left over pieces from other projects, I have decided to use some of this never ending pile of stuff up, I’m starting off with good intentions so we’ll see how far I get lol.  I used three different pieces of patterned paper for the letters and stamped them again using the Billiance ink pad and the ‘Plain Lower case Alphabet’ ref: 1801014a.  After cutting out the letters I stuck them onto the squares randomly.  The background is again left over bits of paper, I put one strip of the paper across the bottom of the pink pearlescent card and used an EK Success punch along the striped paper before laying it over the top.  I added the squares adding foam pads to ever other letter, added the gems in each of the corners and to finish added the gingham bow from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment