Saturday, 27 October 2012

Scrapbook page

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this page I used some light blue papers from the Papermania Capsule Collection CD, I like using the digi papers as I can resize to suit my needs.  So I printed out an A4 piece of card with 6.5cm squares on it so I could stamp the corners in each one.  The corners are stamps from the ‘Seasons around the Corner’ stamp set from Dimension Stamps reference number 2400071a, I used VersaFine – Deep Lagoon ink and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, then cut eight of the corners out and arranged them down each side of the page.  I used the ‘Icicle’ die from Marianne Designs to cut out three icicles and using a Quickie Glue pen added some glitter.  To cover the joins in the row of icicles I took the backs of two snowflake brads before gluing in place with silicone glue.  I used the ‘Grand Word Perfect 2’ from Dimension Stamps reference number 1803069a for the text along the ribbon, I stamped it using VersaCraft – Real Black ink.  Before I glittered the last icicle I stamped the text along it using the ‘Alphabet 7’ stamp set again from Dimension Stamps reference number 1801009a.  I matted the photograph and the blue patch paper onto some brown card to tie it in with the brickwork in the photograph, adding some glitter to the outside edge of the white card on the photograph to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment