Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Rita's Birthday

Well it's been as while, but I've had loads to do, and now looking back I seem to have done nothing lol.

I have been having a look through my stash and I have loads of really nice card and paper, you know what it's like you buy it and never use it.  Well I'm making a point of using some of that stash up or I will be knee deep in it.  This paper is from Hot of the Press, it also had a sheet of sentiments with it, so I used one for the inside.  I very nearly didn't use it, my will power was fading, so I scored the gatefold base card, matt and layered some brown card onto some rainbow mirri and last of all added the paper.  I used a pink pearl brad for the happy birthday and the butterfly was from a set I've had for a while again from the stash but the colours matched.  Once made, I remembered who the card was for and she is definitely worth my good stuff lol


1 comment: