Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Ruby Wedding Anniversary

I had been asked to make a Ruby Wedding Anniversary card by a friend of ours, Alan I know you read this hahaha.  So this is what I came up with and I must say I’m really pleased the way it turned out.

I used the Chocolate Baroque papers called ‘Love Letters’, they are really beautiful papers, you should pop over and have a look.  Anyway, I used my PhotoShop Elements software and faded out the paper, then added the text to the corner of the card.  I then used my Foil-It machine and some gold foil on the text and once cut out I matted onto some gold mirri card before attaching to the white base card.  The rose is a stamp from Dimension Stamps and it’s from the ‘A Touch of … Autumn’ stamp set, reference number 0701085a, I stamped it using VersaFine – Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, I then coloured it in with ProMarkers.  I cut the rose out leaving a little white border, I’m really into this at the moment, and I also did a little decoupage on the leaves and on the flower section.  I used silicone glue to give a little height on the rose, only a little it didn’t need very much.
So Alan you will have to let me know if your good lady wife liked it, and are you in the good books this year lol.

Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment