Monday, 17 September 2012

Project Club - September 2012 » Krafty Star «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

A very quick card here using kraft card and black ink. My inspiration for this card was from a paper pad I saw recently that had only these two colours in it. I used VersaFine – Onyx Black ink and detail clear embossing powder and just mounted all pieces onto some black card. I used the Tan ProMarker just to highlight the starfish. The sentiment on this card is actually a single line stamp but I cut it up to use as shown in the picture, don’t be afraid of cutting your stamps to use as you want them.
The stamps used for this project are from the September Project Club set from Dimension Stamps.  If you would like to join the Project Club or have a look at any other stamps visit www.dimensionstamps.com for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment