Monday, 17 September 2012

Project Club - September 2012 » Birthday Present «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I love this big present stamp it’s called ‘Jazzy Prezzie’ reference number 0502048a from Dimension Stamps. I used Memento – Tuxedo Black for the prezzie but for everything else I used VersaFine – Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder. I used ProMarkers to colour the fish and the prezzie. The background paper is from the Papermania Capsule paper pad – Blueberry Pie. I used the Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass for the seaweed and coral stamped along the bottom of the card, and used one of the ColorBox – Surf’s Up! inks to ink around the edge. I used a bit of organza ribbon over the seaweed and stamped and cut out some shells, these I coloured in with some pearl watercolour paints, using five different colours.
The stamps used for this project are from the September Project Club set from Dimension Stamps.  If you would like to join the Project Club or have a look at any other stamps visit www.dimensionstamps.com for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment