Thursday, 6 September 2012

Corners

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I used the new stamps set from Dimension Stamps, it’s called ‘Seasons around the Corner’ ref: 2400071a.  There are twelve corner stamps in this set, all with different designs, so with it being autumn I used the leafy corner stamp.  First of all I stamped the corners in the pattern you can see in the picture, I used Memento – Tuxedo Black, the layout of the corners was very easy to do because of the straight edges.  I then used the ‘Forever Floral’ stamp set, again from Dimension Stamps ref: 2400061a, for the flower in the middle.  I then coloured the leaves and the flower using my ProMarkers.  The sentiment is from the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a) there are loads of sentiments on this stamp set and I use it a lot J  To finish off I used some very tiny gems from JJD Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment