Thursday, 12 July 2012

Project Club - July 2012 » Fruit bowl «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I stamped all the fruit and the umbrella using Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured in with ProMarkers before cutting them all out.  The bowl was just cut freehand and I used some Angelina Fibre over the top of it, I stuck the fibre down with some glitter glue that was the same colour as the fibre so no glue stains were visible.  The sentiment was printed from my computer and I used some Glossy Accents to add the little shiny bits on the fruit.  I finished off with some Papermania – Dew Drops.
 ProMarkers used: Poppy, Ruby, Crimson, Forest Green, Canary, Yellow, Bright Orange and Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment