Thursday, 12 July 2012

Project Club - July 2012 » Cherry Background «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For the background on this card I used some digi paper from Pink Petticoat (link in the 'Let's go shopping' list on the right hand side of this blog) , some Spellbinder dies – Fancy Tags, Classic Ovals and the Labels Ten set.  I stamped the glass and the fruit with Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured in with ProMarkers, they are still my favourite thing to use at the moment.  I used Memento – Tangelo ink to stamp the small ice cubes inside the glass and also to edge around the white matts.  Once cut out I used Spray and Shine from Crafters Companion on the glass and fruit.  The ends of the Spellbinders – Fancy Tags were too big for the area I wanted my sentiment in, so I cut them off and stuck them on the corners of the white background matt (I don’t know what this shape is called or where it’s from, I had an afternoon with some friends and we all took some of our dies with us, so we could use each others.  We had a nice coffee and cutting afternoon lol).  I stamped the sentiment in the Memento black and then used second generation orange ink to create a slight shadow on the text.  Once dry I stuck the glass and fruit onto the card with silicone glue and used some chunky glitter to make a frosting around the rim of the glass.  I finished off with some crystal gems from MeiFlower.
 Pro/Flex Markers used: Lime green, Meadow green, Forest Green, Bright Orange, Amber, Apricot, Ruby, Poppy, Crimson

No comments:

Post a Comment