Wednesday, 4 July 2012

More Snow People

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I used the ‘Frosty’s Fashion Frenzy’ stamp set from Dimension stamps ref: 2400067a. I stamped three snow people using Memento – Tuxedo black and onto them I added hats, scarves and arms before colouring in with Pro/Flex Markers (list below), then on another piece of white card I stamped all the hats, scarves, gloves and ribbon/bow tie and again coloured in with Pro/Flex Markers before cutting them all out. I used some silver mirri card for my matts and the background snowy night paper is one I’ve had in my stash for a while and I can’t remember where I got it from. I ripped some white card and added to the bottom of the card before placing the snow people, making the top hat man the tallest, and cutting off the bottom of the bobble kid to make him the shortest, then to cover up all the bases of the snow people I again ripped a piece of white card and attached to the front of them. I stamped the sentiment and mattes onto the silver before attaching to a piece of white card that I again ripped the edges. After attaching everything to the card I used some glitter glue to add the shine. 
ProMarkers used: Sunflower, Petrol blue, French Navy, Apple, Cardinal Red, Magenta, Holly, Grass, Warm Grey 2, FlexMarkers used: Shocking Pink
Other cards used with this stamp set are:
and finally

No comments:

Post a Comment