Thursday, 19 July 2012

Leafy Flourish

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I wanted to keep it quite simple, so I only used black, white and silver.  I stamped the ‘Swirly Leaves’ stamp (Dimension Stamps ref: 0604075a) with VersaFine – Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, I did the same onto another piece of white card and cut out the leaves.  I highlighted the leaves and some of the swirls with a ProMarker (Cool grey 1) to to give it a bit of a left.  Using a Quickie Glue pen I added some glitter from Glitter Magic to the leaves and attached them to the card with silicone glue.  The sentiment is from the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a) and I used a Spellbinder – Fancy Tags die.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment