Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Lantern

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this lantern card I used Memento – Tuxedo Black to stamp the lantern from the ‘A Festive Night by Lantern Light’ stamp set from Dimension Stamps reference number 2400068a, onto white card, I then stamped again onto another piece of white card and cut out just the lantern. I coloured in with ProMarkers (see colours below), then cut out leaving the white edge. I matted onto some red card and attached the top layer of the lantern with silicone glue. For the background I just divided up a piece of white card, (this card was actually 1cm bigger than I needed) and inked each section with Memento – Dandelion and Cantaloupe. Once all the sections had been inked I scored each line and then used Memento - Tangelo to lightly ink over the scored lines and all around the edge. 
ProMarkers used: Berry Red, Holly, Grass, Poppy, Crimson, Burnt Orange, Ginger, Saffron, Tulip Yellow, Tea Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment