Monday, 25 June 2012

Violin

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I started with a white piece of card and using Distress Inks – Scattered Straw and Antique Linen inked all over the card, then using the ‘Fantastic Flourish’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 0606019a) stamp and the Antique Linen ink I stamped all over the card.  I stamped the ‘Music Sheet 2’ stamp (Dimension Stamps ref: 0904007a).using Memento – Rich Cococa.  Onto another piece of white card I stamped the small flower head from the ‘Petal Passion’ stamp set Dimension Stamps ref: 2400065a again using the Memento ink, I made each of the flowers using only two of the small stamped flower heads.  I stamped the ‘Violin’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 0903018a) twice and cut out the chin rest/bridge and the fret board on one of them using Memento and coloured in with ProMarkers (Sandstone, Cocoa and Burnt Orange).  I stamped the sentiment onto another piece of white card and using a mask I inked the happy birthday curve with the Distress Inks, before cutting out half of the image and attaching it to the violin leaving a white border around both.  The sentiment is the ‘Circular Sentiment … Happy Birthday’ from Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a.  The charm is from Inkylicious, the ribbon is from Ribbonbox and the gems are from MeiFlower.  To finish I added some glossy Accents to the violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment