Monday, 25 June 2012

U Rock

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I used the ‘Music sheet 2’ stamp from Dimension Stamps (ref: 0904007a) for the background, on the dark red card I stamped using VersaFine – Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder, on the torn white/black card I used VersaMark and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder and inked all over using the Distress Ink – Black Soot before tearing the edges.  I randomly inked some white card with Distress Ink – Festive berries then lightly with the Black Soot before tearing the rectangle shape and punched a circle out for the bottle top.  I used the ‘Krystal Tips Alphabet’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 1900006a) this is the lowercase alphabet, to stamp the sentiment using VersaFine – Onyx Black ink, then glued it into the bottle top and used Glossy Accents to glaze.  The flourishes are from Joy Crafts, its one of the cutting stencil range, I cut out three using black card.  The ‘Electric Guitar’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 0903004a) was stamped using the VersaFine black and heat embossed using detail clear embossing powder, and coloured in with ProMarkers (Poppy, Warm Grey 3 & 5).  Once cut out I sprayed some spray and shine from Crafter’s Companion over the guitar and the flourishes.  To finish I added some black Papermania pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment