Thursday, 7 June 2012

The Occasional Orchid

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I used some light green card for my background and onto it I stamped the largest of the orchids from ‘The Occasional Orchid’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400066a) with VersaFine – Onyx Black and heat embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  I coloured the green stems, the little flowers and the inside edge of the orchid with ProMarkers/FlexMarkers ( Grass, Sunflower and Wild Orchid).  Onto some Stampin Up! paper and using the VersaFine and detail clear embossing powder I stamped the orchid three times and cut out different layers, adding a little of the ProMarkers/FlexMarker to the centres.  Once cut out I slightly shaped the petals and used some silicone glue to fix to the card front.  I used a Woodware corner punch and to finish I used some crystal gems from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment