Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Baby Girl

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this baby girl card I used a scalloped edge card blank for my base card and some pink patterned card from my stash for the background.  It was made the same way as the baby boy card but the ProMarkers I used were Baby Pink and Pale Pink.  The sheep is a stamp from Dimension Stamps ref: 0801076a and is called ‘Funky sheep’, I stamped it using Memento – Tuxedo Black and because I’d stamped onto a textured card I used my black Memento Marker to fill in any missed stamped areas (just the eyes and nostrils needed a little touch of marker pen).  I used Spellbinders – Classic Scalloped Circles die and lightly inked with Distress Ink - Spun Sugar.  I used the ‘Birth Certificate’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 0205008a) and the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a) stamps with the Tuxedo Black and to finish I used some ‘It’s a girl’ grosgrain ribbon and some pink pearls from MeiFlower.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment