Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Baby Boy

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this baby boy card I used a scalloped edge card blank for my base card and some Kanban Micro Gingham for the background.  I also used the gingham for the little horse, this is a stamp from Dimension Stamps called ‘Funky Horse’ ref: 0801075a, and I stamped it using Memento – Paris Dusk and coloured in with ProMarkers (Artic blue and Pastel blue).  After cutting the horse out I mounted it onto a Spellbinders - Classic Scalloped Oval that I’d dusted lightly with Distress ink – Tumbled Glass.  The ‘Birth Certificate’ is another stamp from Dimension Stamps ref: 0205008a, I stamped it with Paris Dusk ink and coloured in with ProMarkers before cutting it out and matting it to a Spellbinders – Office Supplies shape.  Just under the birth certificate I used the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803161a) and the Paris Dusk ink to stamp the baby boy sentiment.  To finish I used some ‘It’s a boy’ grosgrain ribbon and some light blue pearls from MeiFlower.

No comments:

Post a Comment