Monday, 28 May 2012

Rosette Flower

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

The rosette flowers are still very popular so I thought I’d make this card using the ‘Rozette 11’ stamp (Dimension Stamps ref: 0607027a) for the actual flower, so I stamped two of them and coloured them in with Promarkers (Pale Blossom, Grass, Sunflower and Berry Red).  Once coloured and cut out I’d scored through the middle of both and I joined them together by cutting from the outside edge into the middle on a valley fold and the other on a mountain fold, and glued them together.  I used some Spellbinder dies for the extra flower bits, the red piece of card is the ‘Classic Scalloped Circle’ die, the yellow piece of card is the ‘Picot Edge Circle’ die and the leaves are the ‘foliage’ dies.  The lollipop stick is a left over bit from my stash, I used two shades of narrow coloured tape and wound them around the stick.  The sentiment is from the ‘Word Perfect’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 1803160a) and I used some yellow bakers twine for the tag.  The pom pom is from my stash and to finish I used some cabochons from Fred Aldous in each corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment