Sunday, 13 May 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - May 2012 » Cafe Lady «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this card I used another project club stamp set called ‘Café Lady’, if you don’t have this one the reference number is 2300037a and she is available on the website.  I stamped onto some scrap paper to plan before stamping the image onto some white card using Memento – Onyx Black.  I stamped the brick posts first then masked them off before stamping the lady, I then masked her before using the Big & Juicy – Waterfall ink to blend the background.  I coloured in using ProMarkers, I also added some pink colour to the trees for a blossom effect.  Just looking out of my window and my neighbour has a beautiful blossom tree, we will be having pink snow before we know it,  lol.  I used an inverted corner rounder punch and the gems are from my stash, I think they were from JJD Cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment