Sunday, 13 May 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - May 2012 » House and Garden «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I first stamped everything onto a piece of scrap paper just to see how it would work out.  That’s how I got my spacing between the posts, I always like to plan on a piece of scrap before committing to a card, and then I can sort out layers and masks needed.  Anyway, the house is again from the ‘New Home’ project club set, reference number 2300047a, I just extended it to the side with my Memento Markers and coloured in with ProMarkers once the background had been blended in using the Big & Juicy – Waterfall Ink.  This time I coloured the gates in with Memento Marker – London Fog.  I used cream and dark brown for the matting and base card.

No comments:

Post a Comment