Sunday, 13 May 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - May 2012 » New Home «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

As soon as I got this month’s stamps I thought of the ‘New Home’ project set from last year, if you haven’t got that set the reference number is 2300047a, and it is available on the website.  For this card I just used the ‘new home’ text, the little planter and a bit of the greenery.  I used the Spellbinders - Curved Rectangles dies for my main image.  I stamped the gates first, then the brick posts, and then the planter using VersaFine – Onyx Black then heat embossed them using detail clear embossing powder.  For the greenery I used a Memento Marker – Cottage Ivy onto the stamp itself before stamping onto the planter top.  For the background I used the masks from the main card and the Big & Juicy – Waterfall ink, in fact I used it on all my cards this month, and for the drive I used Distress Ink – Antique Linen.  Once the background was inked I coloured the image in with ProMarkers.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the cream card and used a dark brown for the matt and my base card.


No comments:

Post a Comment