Sunday, 13 May 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - May 2012 » Key «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I used the Spellbinders – Labels Twelve for the middle of this card.  I didn’t want a big bold image, because I wanted the key to stand out more, so I used Memento Markers on the stamp before stamping onto the card.  I used Potter’s Clay on the tree bark and for the leaves I used Cottage Ivy.  Once stamped I coloured in with ProMarkers, but coloured in the gate with Memento Marker – London Fog.  The key itself is from some charms I’d had in my stash they are from Inkylicious.  For the white star shaped matt, I used two of the Spellbinder – Fleur De Lis Square dies.  The background is some handmade paper from my stash, it’s a bit like Mulberry paper so I used some double sided sticky sheets to attach it to the white base card, because I didn’t want any rough bits showing from underneath.  The gems are from MeiFlower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment