Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Diamond Jubilee

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

All stamps are from Dimension Stamps and I have added the reference numbers as I have used them.

For this card I used a free image of the union jack from Google, I stretched it to fit the background, it was a bit blurred but it doesn’t matter in this instance.  On a white piece of card and using Memento – Tuxedo Black I stamped the postage stamp in the centre, I made a mask of the postage stamp using a sticky note.  The ‘Postage Stamps’ (ref: 1808011a) set have three different sizes and I used the largest of them.  I then masked off the postage stamp and added more postage stamps at either side, stamping the ‘Union Jack Jubilee’ (ref: 1807005a) in the middle of each.  Across the top I overlapped the ‘Bunting’ (ref: 1808019a).  In the middle of the centre postage stamp I added the ‘Crown Jubilee’ (ref: 1807004a) and the sentiment is from the ‘Grand Word Perfect’ (ref: 1803161a) stamp set.  I used ProMarkers: Indigo Blue, Berry Red, Powder Blue, Ice grey 1 and Warm Grey 4.  FlexMarker: Blue Grey 1 and Sakura Gelly Roll pens: Blue Star, Red Star and Silver Star,(I didn’t use any gold as the silver has a tint of gold in it).

No comments:

Post a Comment