Friday, 20 April 2012

Remake Yellow Rose Flourish

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I made this card what seems like ages ago but in fact it was only just before Christmas.  I had a message from Faye yesterday saying the display was almost ready for the Aintree Show on the 26th of this month, BUT, Roy had damaged this card, and could I make another one, I’m going to wind him up over this one haha.  Anyway, this card is slightly different, and I have added a little more detail about resources used.

I stamped this rose flourish from the ‘Garden Flourish’ set of stamps (ref: 0701068a), with VersaFine – Onyx Black ink and embossed using detail clear embossing powder, I then re-stamped a couple of times and cut out the butterfly and some layers of the rose and I coloured with ProMarkers – Cool Grey 1, True Blue, Tulip Yellow and Sunflower.  I used a yellow card for the matt and used my inverted corner punch for the white foreground card.  I used silicone glue to build up the rose and to add the butterfly wings, adding Glossy Accents to both.  Once dry I added some pearls to the corners and some Papermania Shimmer Dots to the curly ends of the flourishes.
Thanks for looking J


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jackie
    Love what you have done with the rose stamp, this is one of my favourite Dimension stamps.
    You can use it for lots of occasions.

    Dot

    ReplyDelete