Monday, 2 April 2012

Mother's Day - Card (igan)

This is the card I made for my mother-in-law for mother’s day, I really like these cards, but I haven’t done it justice, it was a rush job L next time I will try a little harder.
To see how these card (igan!)s are made properly please visit Ruth at A Passion for Cards.
For my version of this card I used some paper from the Papermania Capsule Collection – Lemon Sorbet, lemon pearlescent card with the Spellbinders M-Bossabilities – Hearts folder, an EK Success border punch and then I crimped the borders, Spellbinders – Scalloped Ovals for the brooch, with a handbag charm and pearls from MeiFlower, and to finish I used some buttons from my stash.
If you can’t see the obvious mistake and you’re wondering what’s wrong with my card, have a look at the neck, it’s a bit skew-whiff and it’s my own fault for rushing.  Note to self get organised lol.
Thanks for looking J


1 comment: