Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Wedgwood inspired

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I have used the new stamp set from Dimension Stamps for this card, the set is called Pretty Antiquity (ref: 2400064a) and is available on the Dimension Stamps website.  I thought I’d use the cameo lady for this card, but wanted to keep her quite plan, she did remind me of the Wedgwood pieces my grandma had when I was little.  So I used some blue pearlescent card for the background and used some white for the base card.  I used the ever popular Spellbinder dies and I get all mine from IconUK (well worth a visit) this set of dies is from the Sue Wilson collection – Lattice Motifs and the Lattice Accents for the entire white border and cut a few of the shapes in half to make the outline for the cameo.  I stamped the cameo using VersaFine – Deep Lagoon and embossed with detail clear embossing powder, and then I coloured the outside edge with FlexMarker (Celestial Blue).  I used some organza ribbon for the triple bow and finished it off with a ribbon charm from MeiFlower.  The pearls are from my stash. 


1 comment: