Sunday, 11 March 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - March 2012 » Black and White «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I'm really into the monotone colours at the moment, so thought I’d give it a go with this card.  I stamped with VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed with detail clear embossing powder then coloured in with my ProMarker greys.  The background has been made from the same image I used in the main card, I just enlarged it.  I stamped and cut out one of the records then stamped the ‘I the 60’s’ on another piece of white card, using a circle punch to cut it out and sticking in the middle of the record.  I used some black card to cut out the corners and white card for the ‘Floral Flourishes’ from Spellbinders.  I finished off with some crystal gems from MeiFlower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment