Sunday, 11 March 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - March 2012 » Groovy Chic «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I really like this stamp you can use any colour you like, those psychedelic colours let me go mad with my ProMarkers.  I used Spellbinders – Labels Ten and stamped the very colourful lady on it using VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  For the background I used the ‘Geometric Flowers’ stamps from Dimension Stamps and they come in various sizes, they are perfect for this kind of card.  I also used the new stamp set called ‘Word Perfect’ for the little happy birthday on the side of the label.  To finish I used some adhesive stones from Papermania.

No comments:

Post a Comment