Sunday, 11 March 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - March 2012 » A Groovy Record «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I have some paper that has been in my stash for ages, so thought the lilac spots would work well for this easel card. I cut out a circle in black card for the record, making it as big as the width of the base card. I used VersaFine – Onyx Black and detail clear embossing powder for all the bits and pieces, in fact I used them on all this month’s project club cards, I liked the way the black made everything stand out especially with all the bright colours. I used ProMarkers to colour and Spellbinders – Scalloped edge dies for the circles and the heart. The ‘Birthday Wishes’ on the inside of the circle has been stamped using the ‘Word Perfect’ stamp set, I stamped and embossed it then cut out with a circle punch before attaching it to the middle of one of the records.  I used some saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon for the base of the card and finished off with some coloured pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment