Sunday, 11 March 2012

Dimension Stamps Project Club - March 2012 » Sister «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this card I used the Spellbinder – Circle and Lacey Circle dies and stamped the ladies as pictured using VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed with detail clear embossing powder and then coloured them in with ProMarkers. The background is a piece of Kanban card that I inked all the way round with Distress Ink – Mustard Seed and then edged with a blue ink from the Color Box pigment inks – Deep Sea. Using a piece of lemon patterned paper I stamped and embossed the word sister, slightly overlapping them (I wanted the word to be more wobbly looking but it didn't turn out like that, if I'd have wanted it straight it would have been all over the place lol) using the uppercase (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400050a) and lowercase letters (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400060a). The ‘Love & Best Wishes’ on the inside of the circle has been stamped using the ‘Word Perfect’ stamp set. I used a blue ribbon on two corners and finished off with a blue gem in each corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment