Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Project Club - January 2012 » White and Blue «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I used white for the base card and some blue pearlescent card for the background. I embossed the blue pearlescent card with a Cuttlebug – Kassie’s Brocade embossing folder and cut out the middle with a Spellbinders Labels Seventeen die. I used the dies to make the frame in white card and using a Sakura pen added some faux stitching around the edge. I stamped the bride and groom with Memento – Tuxedo Black ink and coloured in with ProMarkers. Once everything had been layered onto the card I did some more faux stitching around the edge and finished off with some silver gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment