Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Project Club - January 2012 » White and Gold «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

I used white for this card but it actually looks ivory because of the gold mirri card. I used a VersaMark stamp pad and detail gold embossing powder for all the images, and cut out the background, the car and the bride and groom with the ‘Deckle’ blade on my Woodware paper trimmer. The sentiment has been stamped onto the background, the bride and groom has been attached using foam tape and the card was attached with double sided tape and half foam pads. One thing I had to be careful of was over embossing while stamping the bride and groom, if your gold embossing looks a little dull then it has over heated. I’d overdone it slightly on the brides dress at the bottom, but it doesn't look too bad so I left it.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set of stamps this month Jackie
    Very vesitile, im loving the gold and white card. Shame i dont have any weddings coming up lol. Rita xx

    ReplyDelete