Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Project Club - January 2012 » White and Red «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

Because it’s January already the heart stamp reminded me of Valentine’s Day. It has the little roses all around the edge of the heart, so using white card I used VersaMark and a red embossing powder before cutting out five hearts, the embossing powder is from The Stamp Man and is part of the Moon Glow collection, it’s called ‘Razzleberry Plum’ and has a slight blue tint to it. I had a rummage in my foil card stash and found this rainbow red, it has lots of colours in it so I thought any shade of red would work with this card. Using white for the base card I attached the hearts along the bottom overlapping them before cutting the white space out between them, leaving a zigzag edge, on the inside bottom of the base card I stuck a strip of the rainbow red so that when the card is closed it looks like a complete red background. I used Spellbinders dies for the tag (Fancy Tags Two) and the leaves (Foliage), the sentiment for the tag is from the ‘Assorted Greetings 1’ stamp set Dimension Stamps ref: 1803140a and was stamped and embossed again using the Moon Glow. The paper rose has been made using the ‘Medium Flower Head’ stamp Dimension Stamps ref: 0701072a and the stamped pattern is the wedding dress on the bride using Memento – Lady Bug ink. I also used the bride to stamp the flecks on the leaves. The rose was inked around the edge using the ‘Tulip Field’ ink pad set from Color Box, I also used it on the edge of the tag. I used silicone glue to attach everything to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment