Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Lily Border

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I wanted to show that using the same stamp, but different colours, really make a difference to the outcome of a card. For these two cards I used the ‘Calla Lily Border’ Dimension Stamps ref: 0402020a and my Cricut Cartridge – Ornamental Iron 2. I also used the ‘Assorted Greetings 1’ ref: 1803140a and ‘Assorted Greeting 2’ ref: 1803141a both from Dimension Stamps. I stamped the border and the text using VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed with detail clear embossing powder. I then used ProMarkers to colour the lilies, and then around the edge of the topper. I used some Stick & Stay from Crafter’s Companion to attach the background flourish on the red but used some Zig glue on the white because the black card is a bit porous, then used silicone glue to attach the topper.


No comments:

Post a Comment