Thursday, 15 December 2011

March Daffodil

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I used white for my base card and a green mirri for the matt on this card, the background is a small gingham from some Kanban cards and papers I have.  I used the new stamp set from Dimension Stamps called ‘Forever Floral’ and for this card I used the March Daffodil and Color Box – Rain Forest inks for the wording down the edge of the card, I embossed it with detail clear embossing powder, I used the same for the ‘Happy Birthday’ tab.  I used another of my Nestabilities shapes for the topper and some more green mirri for the matt.  I wanted to show that you can use these polymer stamps with UTEE, so I got my melting pot out and had a play, I inked the stamp with black StazOn before stamping into the UTEE, once it had cooled I melted the edges to tidy them up a bit and attached it to my topper with silicone glue.  The ribbon is from my stash (I think I got it from ribbonbox.co.uk) and to finish off I used some small green gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment