Thursday, 15 December 2011

Forever Floral Demo Card

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I used a white base card and a dark green card for all the matting.  I have a paper stack that I’ve had in my stash for quite a while and used a slightly marbled piece.  Using the ‘A Room with a View’ set of stamps from Dimension Stamps, I stamped the calendar grid and added some of the numbers using Memento – London Fog.  I then stamped the Rose from Dimension Stamps new set ‘Forever Floral’ using the Color Box inks Forest Floor and Jelly Beans, I used the Green on the leaves and the orange on the rose itself, stamping them around the outer edge of the background paper.  Before matting onto the green card I used the orange ink from Jelly Beans and inked around the edge of the background paper.  I used a Nestabilities Label Four die for the stamped rose, which I stamped using Memento – Tuxedo Black and coloured in with ProMarkers, I used the Jelly Beans orange and inked around the edge of the shape before matting onto the green matt.  Using an off cut of the white card I stamped the month June and rounded the corners, inking around the edges with the orange before matting onto some green card.  I tucked the June tab behind the Rose and attached to the card with silicone glue.  To finish I used some Glossy Accents on the number nineteen, I didn’t want the date to stand out too much.
You can see Roy from Dimension Stamps on Create and Craft tomorrow at 1pm, why not tune in and see some of the other stamps he will be selling.  I must say, these stamps are really lovely to work with, the detail is fantastic.  He has changed the polymer he uses for the stamps recently and you can really tell the difference.  Love them J

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

Jackie x


No comments:

Post a Comment