Thursday, 17 November 2011

Quick birthday's

Hanni my daughter wanted a quick card for a 21st birthday gathering she was going to, she’d known about it for a while and I found out when she wanted the card, yes you guessed it, just as she was getting ready for the event, tut.  Thank goodness it was for a him and not a her, I didn’t have to do any of the frilly stuff lol.
I used a dark brown for the base card and a gold foil card for the matt.  From my stash I used some ledger paper and inked around the edges using Distress Ink – Vintage Photo.  Using the Vintage Photo ink and Kanban – Jasper stamp set, I stamped the cogs, watch face and the crown randomly over the ledger paper.  The happy birthday is a stamp from the Dimension Stamps set ‘Birthday Words’ ref: 0502013a and I also used their ‘Krystal Tips’ set ref: 2400012a for the ‘st’.  The two numbers are cut out using my cutting machine and I have used an off cut of gold holographic card.  

No comments:

Post a Comment