Monday, 21 November 2011

Project Club - November 2011 » Snowmen mug shots «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

For this DL card I used white for the base and a pearlescent white for the top, using the Cuttlebug folder – Swiss Dots for the background and I also used a dotty holographic silver for the matt, and I had a smaller dotty holographic silver for the squares.  I stamped and embossed a snowman onto each of the squares using the Color Box – Surf’s Up! Pigment inks and detail clear embossing powder, I used a different blue for each of them.  I masked off the snowmen and using the Big and Juicy - Waterfall ink pad I blended some blue just around the middle of each square leaving the outer edge white.  Onto another piece of white card I stamped the hats, scarves and bow tie with Memento – Tuxedo Black, cut out and then coloured in using ProMarkers, FlexMarkers and a little glitter on the white bits.  Once the squares where attached to the card using silicone glue I added the hats, scarves and bow tie, leaving the odd bit hanging over the edges of the squares.


No comments:

Post a Comment