Sunday, 20 November 2011

Project Club - November 2011 » Lamppost Gift Tag «

Originally this post was from the Dimension Stamps Project Club.  Now the name has change to Nina Crafts, so I thought putting all the posts together would be better and easier to find things.

This little gift tag is the left over folded card from the main Project Club card.  I used blue card on the background and used an Inverted corner rounded punch on the white card.  I added some silver gems to each of the corners.  The lamppost has been stamped and embossed using VersaFine – Onyx Black and detail clear embossing powder, then coloured with ProMarkers.  I added a couple of foam pads to the back of the tag so it can be stuck onto a present, I didn’t want to punch a hole thought it and add ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment