Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Luscious Lily - Mum

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

This was a very quick card to make I used the ‘Luscious Lily’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400058a).  Using cream card, VersaMark ink and detail gold embossing powder I stamped and embossed both the lilies into each corner, after rounding off all corners I matt and layered onto some gold card.  I used the Sakura gelly roll pen – copper star to colour the ends of the swirls in.  Onto another piece of cream card and the ‘Plain Alphabet’ ref: 2400050a from Dimension Stamps, I stamped the letters and using the text background stamp from the set I stamped over all three of the letters using VersaMark and embossed with the detail gold embossing powder before cutting them out.  I used the gold card to make a background for the letters and again rounded the corners.
Thanks for looking J

No comments:

Post a Comment