Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Luscious Lily - Gift Bag

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

Using some pink textured card and the Cricut cartridge – Plantin Schoolbook, I cut out this bag and before assembling it I stamped the smallest of the lily stamps randomly all over using Memento – London Fog.  Inside the packaging for the ‘Luscious Lily’ stamp set (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400058a) there is another outline image on a piece of white card.  This again can be made into a template so that once cut out the large lily can be stamped in its centre.  Again I made this outline into a cut file for my cutting machine and cut out the main shape in white and did a shadow in a pink pearlescent card.  I used Memento – Tuxedo Black to stamp the lily before colouring in with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers.  I used my Crop-A-Dile to make the hole and insert the eyelet.  I added some white ribbon and used a Sakura pen on the ends of the swirls to finish off.

No comments:

Post a Comment