Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Enchanted Fairy

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

This is the other new set from Dimension Stamps called ‘Enchanted’ ref: 2400057a, inside the packaging there is an outline of the fairy on a bit of card, this is really useful.  It is a template of the shape around the fairy, which you can use to draw around, then you will be able to stamp the fairy right in the middle (no more cutting out difficult fiddly shapes), I used this shape and made a cut file for my cutting machine (even better J).  Once I’d cut out my fairy shape in white card and its shadow onto lilac pearlescent card, I stamped the fairy using Memento – Tuxedo Black, onto another piece of white stamping card I stamped the flower heads and cut them out before using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers to colour.  For the background I stamped the swish with light grey ink and embossed with detail clear embossing powder.  The blue cloud like effect was made using my Letrajet AirMarker (airbrush for ProMarkers) with a blue ProMarker.  I then stamped the birthday sentiment with VersaFine – Onyx Black and embossed with the detail clear embossing powder before adding some PaperMania Dew Drop gems around the edge of my shaped card.

No comments:

Post a Comment