Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Duvet day

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

For this card I used a red Versafine ink and detail clear embossing powder for the Patchwork Heart stamp (Dimension Stamps ref: 1806128a), I coloured the hearts in with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, just lots of different shades of pink and red.  For the quilt edging I stamped the patchwork heart out again but onto some red paper, using VersaMark ink and embossing with the detail clear embossing powder.  I then cut out all the hearts and stuck them individually onto the back of the patchwork square, slightly shaping them before hand, using silicone glue to stick them down.  I used the Krystal Tip Alphabet stamps for the text (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400012a) and stamped it onto a Nestabilities Labels Eleven shape.  The background is a pale pink flower vellum which I attached to some white card and added some gems to finish.
Thanks for looking J

1 comment:

  1. I wondered when you were going to post your cards on your blog, as I saw your name on the display boards on the show, but was not 100% certain which were your cards, another brilliant selection. The lucious lily is going to be an addition to my collection..

    ReplyDelete