Saturday, 5 November 2011

Carousel Horse

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I found some textured purple foil card in my stash, so thought it would go with the ‘Carousel Horse’ stamp from Dimension Stamps ref: 1805019a.  I seem to be doing lots of cards for Dimension Stamps lately lol, every time I go to the Unit another stamp catches my eye J.  Anyway, I used Archival – Jet Black ink to stamp the horse and used watercolour pencils to colour.  I used some patterned paper inked with Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet to kind of make a carousel top and edged it with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I used the Krystal Tips alphabet (Dimension Stamps ref: 2400012a) to make the sentiment and finished off with some purple gems.
Thanks for looking J 

No comments:

Post a Comment