Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Butterfly Flourish

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I used the ‘Large Butterfly Flourish’ stamp from Dimension Stamps ref: 1806122a for this card.  For the background I used the ends of the stamp and randomly stamped using VersaMark ink and embossed using detail white embossing powder onto white card.  I then used the Big and Juicy waterfall ink pad to ink the background cleaning off the access ink from the embossed areas.  I then wound some white cotton thread around the background before attaching it to the pale blue mirri card.  I used the Nestabilities Labels Four die for the topper and the matt.  I stamped the butterfly flourish using the Big and Juicy ink pad then embossed with detail clear embossing powder before colouring in with a blue ProMarker.  I then used some of the Fantasy Film – Krista’s Eyes and a StazOn – Ultramarine ink pad for the butterfly.  I finished off with a Sakura pen on the stars.

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Jackie, I love everything about it. Jo x

    ReplyDelete