Thursday, 3 November 2011

Autumnal Gold and Brown – Postage Stamps

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I have made this card before, this one is slightly different, and the last lot of cards I made for this set of stamps from Dimension Stamps ref: 2400040a was a year ago.  I used different colour ProMarkers for the mice, and actually cut out all the leaves to go around the edges but then remembered that I’d some leaf ribbon left, that my mother-in-law gave me (I think I have enough for one more card at some time) I don’t know where she got it from though.  I have to tell you, I made a mistake on the mice tut, after masking the postage stamp off and just before I stamped the mice I dropped the inked up acrylic block on the blank area, smudging it.  So I stamped onto a new piece of white card and cut it out, once coloured I used foam tape to cover up the mess, I think I got away with it lol.  The reference number for the ‘Postage Stamps’ from Dimension Stamps is 1808011a if you look on the right you will see a link to their website under the ‘Let’s go shopping’ section.
This is the link to the last card I made using this set if you'd like to have a look:
Thanks for looking J


No comments:

Post a Comment