Saturday, 26 November 2011

April showers

updated 17/03/2014:  Dimension Stamps have now changed their name to Nina Crafts.

I put together this spring card much the same as the ‘winter shaker card’ but instead of using glitter for the inside of the sandwich I though of April showers so using my Glossy Accents I added little dabs on the acetate to make it look as if it had been raining.  I used a Papermania Inspirations paper for the background and using the rose flourish from the ‘Paper Garden’ set of stamps from Dimension Stamps ref: 2400045a and Color Box ink, I stamped the swirl end of the stamp all around the edges.  I finished off this card by using some gems, quite a quick card really.  This card was used as one of Roy’s demo’s today on Create and Craft, the set did really well and in fact I will be getting lots of mileage from these stamps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment