Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Rita’s Birthday

Today is my friend Rita’s birthday and this is the card I made for her.  I used the ‘Card Creations Plus A Touch Of Magic CD ROM’ for the background and topper, I also cut out lots of the leaves and stuck them down the sides of the topper.  I used some of my copper double sided pearlescent card for the matt and a Sakura pen to highlight the wings etc on the fairy.  Once I’d stuck everything to the card I used Glossy Accents on the little water droplets on the topper and all of the leaves.  A lot of cutting out, apart from that a quick card, I also used my new Foil It machine on inside verse, using some copper foil, it’s my new favourite machine at the moment lol.
 Happy Birthday Rita J

1 comment:

  1. Believe me its much nicer in the "real" Thank you so much Jackie i love it and the foiling inside is WOW
    Rita xx

    ReplyDelete