Monday, 3 October 2011

Another Santa Card

Originally this post was under the Dimension Fourth heading, using their stamps, then the name change to Dimensions Stamps.  Now the name is Nina Crafts and the old names have been dropped.

For this card I used the Nestabilities – Labels Ten die, the Pine Tree Branch from Marianne Design and the new set of stamps from Dimension Fourth.  I used white card and the largest Nestie and using Memento – Tuxedo Black I stamped the presents first, then masked them off before stamping Santa and then coloured the image in with ProMarkers. I matted onto red card, then used a Quickie Glue pen to add some glitter, Glossy Accents on his glasses and a pom-pom on the end of his hat. For the background I first stamped the holly corner with the Tuxedo Black and coloured with ProMarkers, then using some low tack masking tape I masked off the holly corner area. Using a Memento – New Sprout ink pad I stamped the background text, then used Distress Ink – Peeled Paint to blend in the edges. I used silicone glue on the pine tree branches and then placed the topper over them. I used a red button with a bakers twine bow and three other smaller buttons for the top, I finished off with three snowflakes, they were buttons but I cut the backs off.
Thanks for looking and happy crafting J

No comments:

Post a Comment